Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!




                 

So we were getting ready to go to our ward party Truxton is "your mom" I was a sorceress and Bridgette was a fairy. They had a Trunk or Treat. Bridgette wasn't so sure about what was going on then Truxton took her around while I stayed with the Jeep and passed out candy. He came back 10 or 15 mins. later and said that she was done so they stayed with me then she started getting really excited and wanted to go again but she wanted me to go with her instead so we went around she would go up to cars and say "rick or reet" it was so cute!!! When all the candy was gone and people started to leave we decided to leave as well so we went to put her in the car and she would not go. She kept yelling rick or reet. She still wanted to trick or treat. I hope that she will still want to go that bad next year!!

1 comment: