Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday!!!

So Trux, Tyler & I went to black friday at the Tooele Walmart so that we could pick up a 32" hdtv for my parents and to finish our Christmas shopping. So anyway we left at 10:30 Thursday night and waited in line for the tvs, we were the first ones :) So we wanted to walk around a big to see what exactly was there so Tyler and I left Trux and walked around. We found $2 dvds!!!! Such a deal. We grabbed lots!!! There were people that grabbed 40 dvds or so. It was madness. Anyways so we got through the dvds and we went back to the cart dropped the dvds off and started looking some more. We were able to find Tyler's camera that we were also there to get and so Tyler looked over and saw it he asked me that we could easily grab it out of the box so he chickened out so we went to go and get Trux so that he could help out. Tyler stayed with the cart and Trux and I went to continue our mission. We got there and there were workers everywhere so Trux and I went up to one of the workers and started talking to him asking some random questions. I wasn't sure what he was doing at first but then I walked over to Trux and he poked me and leaned his head toward the box so I went over to the box and there were a bunch of customers watching me. So I tried to grab it out of the box without anyone looking. (yeah right.)  So there was this one woman looking right at me so I waited for her to look away from me so I waited and when the chance finally came I took it. But as I grabbed it and started walking away I ran into a pallet full of coats and they fell over!!!! So I carefully set the camera down and picked them up I looked up there was a woman starting at me!!! She had saw my every move. So need less to say it was a very productive day!!! To make a long story short we went to go look to go find out where the portable dvd players were, we found out that we had to wait in line for those. So Tyler waited in that line while I went up to the front and waited in line for the twin disney bed set. As soon as 5:00am showed up the place was packed we had to elbow our way through the crowd. We got everything we came for. That almost never happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment