Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tyler's "Farewell"

So we got Tyler off and we all did fairly well. We all just were taking and joking until we had to give the hugs and say goodbye. Then we all broke down, except for Tyler. He did very well at not crying I was impressed. So we dropped him off and then we went to Chuck a Rama for my birthday lunch we were all calmed down then we sat at our table and the waiter came up to us and said, "Hello my name is Tyler and I will be your waiter." When we heard that we weren't sure we heard right then we saw his name tag sure enough it was Tyler. We all broke down and cried again. :(  So when we all calmed down again we had to apologize for the way we reacted and that we had just dropped off Our missionary who was also named Tyler. He just smiled and said that's cool. SO now the beginning of the 2 year wait. I just have to get the crying out of my system and then I think I will be ok.....I hope.

 
Tyler telling Bridgette she will be 4 when he gets home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment