Sunday, May 15, 2011

30 weeks!!!

 Well we have made it to 30 weeks!!! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. He is going to be here before we know it!!I'm more nervous about going into labor on my own because Truxton will be working for the Old lyric Theater which he did last summer. He loved it, but it also gives him some credit for his schooling and he gets paid for it like a regular job which it good both ways. So with him doing that again this year if he was as busy as he was last year I will be home most of the time by myself. From as early as 10am till 5am. I hardly saw him. But he has told me that this summer should not be as busy cause they have alot of workers and hardly anything to do. So I am hoping that it stays that way and wont get very busy. But I know that the lord will watch out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment